Nephilim Week [TID] Day 2: Favourite Book
"At last the wheel comes full circle. They kept their silence”
i’m really really into the idea of the mccall pack being infamous, and how stories about them have spread and have probably changed as they pass by word of mouth.
- the alpha pack being defeated but also that ethan and aiden had fallen back to betas, and there are some tellings of the story where scott was the one who took away their alphahood. true alphas are so rare after all, who knows if they’re able to take it away from others.
- what peter became is basically the bogeyman of werewolf culture, so imagine how some retellings of s1 may go in some places.
- some stories about the nogitsune don’t have it being defeated at all, that it and stiles are one in the same, but now they’re in service to the true alpha.
- kira and noshiko get merged into one somewhere along the way and now kira’s widely believed to be a 900 year old kitsune instead.
- stories about lydia painting her as more of a necromancer, with undead thralls at her beck and call.
- the stories about the nemeton and how the trio sacrificed themselves to it. that they can tap into it now, that they pull power from the telluric currents that converge under it, that when allison died, she still lives on through the tree.
- people probably don’t want to believe the stories but there’s enough truth in them that it’s hard to ignore the stories, and they can all feel the pull of the nemeton in beacon hills.
That one there, that’s Karen Smith. She’s one of the dumbest girls you will ever meet.
in an industry where black males are seen as aggressive and monstrous, the character who is literally ‘a monster’ is a sensitive yet level headed kid. the fandom needs to talk about Boyd. always.
#I WANT THIS ON EVERY FUCKING TEEN WOLF BLOG #fuckers lets talk about how Boyd is 1000x more sensitive than Isaac #that doesn’t happen on TV shows okay #and then he gets turned werewolf and he is STILL extremely sensitive #but Boyd is calm and level headed for the most part okay #I just wanna point out that Boyd is the exact opposite of every stereotype set out for black males #WHICH IS WHY I need Boyd to be talked about in the fandom #which is why Boyd is an amazing character to have on a show about monsters #the others are constantly aggressive trying to fight their way through problems #but Boyd does A LOT of sitting and watching
2x05 / 4x05