When a grumbly grump who hates everyone and sees the world as dark and cold and unforgiving loves a sunshiney optimist.
When a sunshiney optimist who sees the best in everyone thinks the grumbly grump is the best thing out of the whole beautiful world.
important ot3 questions: which one has to sit in the backseat
Charlie + being a tiny bit of a hipster for yujia21
ENDLESS LIST OF MY FAVORITE FICTIONAL OTPS (13 / )∞ ⇉ Juliette Ferras and Aaron Warner from Shatter Me Series
It’s a heavy, unbelievable kiss. It’s the kind of kiss that inspires stars to climb into the sky and light up the world. The kind that takes forever and no time at all. His hands are holding my cheeks, and he pulls back just to look me in the eye and his chest is heaving and he says, “I think,” he says, “my heart is going to explode,” and I wish, more than ever, that I knew how to capture moments like these and revisit them forever. Because this. This is everything.
things you should be worried about with the new tv adaptation of the mortal instruments:
1. downplaying and/or erasing the canonical importance of alec’s queerness to his character arc
2. whitewashing of raphael, magnus, maia etc.
3. trying to pass off magnus as gay when he’s canonically bisexual
things you shouldn’t be (as) worried about with the new tv adaptation of the mortal instruments:
1. whether clary’s hair is the “right” shade of red
New stills from mockingjay (click for full size) x
bring back sam and dean pretending to be plumbers or firemen or park rangers or getting themselves checked into a physiatric hospital or sent to jail to solve a case
say no to the same old fbi suits and badges every episode
things people do in fanfic no one does in real life
- smirk every frickin five seconds
- stutter to be cute
- be like “yeah ok” when asked to call someone “daddy”
- chuckle gently
- chuckle in general
- make simple misunderstandings into the biggest bitch fest you will ever experience
- NO ONE CHUCKLES IT DOESN’T HAPPEN
I chuckled so hard at this
things have changed for me, but that’s okay